Ingredients for one:
• 1 cans of flaked light tuna
• 1/2 ripe avocado
• 1/4 cup chopped celery
• 1/4 cup chopped red onion
• 1/8 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
• 1/2 tsp dijon mustard, optional
• 1/4 tsp cumin, optional
• salt and pepper, to taste. I like to add jalapeno pepper
1. In a large bowl, mash up avocado with the back of
a fork or potato masher.
2. Add in tuna, celery, red onion and walnuts. Mix well.
3. Add in dijon, cumin and salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Serve on bread, top on salad or eat plain.
5. Will keep up to 1 week in refrigerator.